Rabu, 10 Desember 2008

yay posting!

at least I posted in fanfition.net

I dunno it writes I have to wait 7 days for confirmation and the story to be placed on their site
but I didn't check it cautionously.
me and my lazy attitude

just wait several days
n there's the story
tadam!!

still working on my english skill 'coz I feel it degenerating each day
rusting inside my head
maybe wrote such story in english can revive my blunt head

oh one more thing, I hate that damn Internet Explorer
thank god I have 2 other server, my favourite is safari (yes those in apple's) but for some reason that I dunno it always shut when I open the blog site (for editing or just viewing)
and the other is mozilla (I like this too) just perfect for writing the blog

those damn Internet Explorer
it makes me worked up and blown this blog just because I put some picture
especially .gif picture that moving (refer to gin-chan below)

jump!! gin-chan jump!! to your ran-chan

1 komentar:

piE mengatakan...

Ceeuuu.. Kangkung :)